All Text & Images Copyright www.havenhouse.co.uk
Booking Conditions of Tenancy
All tenancies will commence at 3.00pm on a Saturday and terminate at 9.30am on a Saturday with the exception of short out-
A deposit of 50% of the full rental is payable upon booking, the balance of rental being payable 4 weeks before your tenancy commences by cheque payable to Edwina Hannaford. We advise you purchase Holiday Insurance which for a few pounds will safeguard you from most holiday risks and includes Cancellation Insurance, as payment in full is required should we be unable to relet your holiday.
Tenants are expected to leave the property in the state of cleanliness as at the commencement of the tenancy. Failure to do this and the owner reserves the right to charge for cleaning expenses incurred after the said tenancy terminates.
Tenants indemnify the owner for any breakages or damage incurred during the said tenancy.
Numbers of persons must be as stated on the booking form. No increase in party numbers, unless notified and confirmed by the owner, after confirmation of booking.
• All bedrooms are carpeted and have UK standard length, interior sprung mattresses, duvets, pillows and stylish bed covers, bedside tables, wardrobes, chest of drawers and chair.
• The bathroom has bath with shower over.
• All hot water is supplied by the central heating boiler on a timer.
• The house has colour TV, DVD, SKY and off road car parking space.
• We do not supply cot blankets/pillows but can supply a travel cot.
• Kitchens have electric cooker, gas hob, microwave oven, toaster, fridge, kettle. vacuum cleaner, iron and comprehensive cooking and serving utensils, stainless steel cutlery, matching dinner and tea set.
• The lounge has a fitted carpet and fire place. Please note the fireplace is not to be lit as the flue and hearth are not suitable for an open fire.
• For winter bookings the central heating is left on during the rare occasions when the house is vacant.
• All radiators have thermostatic controls.
• Bed linen is supplied and beds are made up for your arrival (but not beach towels) Bath towels are not to be taken to the beach.
• All electricity and gas is included.
• Pets are welcome by arrangement
• Smoking is not permitted inside the house, but we are happy for guests to smoke outside on the patio areas.
Terms & Conditions